Name: Delicia DeGraffreed
Candidate for: Memphis Court Clerk
Date of Birth: 01-31-1970
Occupation: Court Clerk Chief Deputy
- High School: Munford High School, 1988
- College: LeMoyne Owen College, 1997
- Masters/Ph.D (if applicable): B.S. EDUCATION
Family: I am not married. I have one child, a daughter, Dominique M. Gates.
Community Involvement: Contribute monthly…
Boys and Girls Club
Child Fund International
Official Campaign Website: https://www.votedegraffreed.com/
What background/experience distinguishes you from the other candidates who want voters to elect them?
As the current Court Clerk Chief Deputy, I represent our office on behalf of the current City Court Clerk in her absence. I manage our current budget of $6.3 million and have experience in managing City of Memphis policies and procedures. My daily actions are to manage, coordinate and perform tasks necessary for the operation of the current City Court Clerk’s Office.
What are the top three issues facing the City of Memphis?
*True “Customer Service” for all “Citizens”
*”Duties and Functions” of the City Court Clerk’s Office
*Accessibility for all
What do you propose to address the three issues you rank as top priorities?
– Provide bilingual speaking Customer Service Representatives in order assure a full understanding for all citizens that we serve.
– Connect with citizens and other Divisions within City Government monthly to raise awareness concerning all programs.
– “Clerk Beyond the Building”: Increase satellite locations as well as provide services outside the traditional hours of 8 am to 4:30 pm .