The red carpet premiere of “Bluff City Law” made for a big Tuesday night in Memphis. There was so much excitement all around from attendees to our fellow media folks to the cast and producers.
The venue was the Halloran Centre and the place was packed, The attendees included Mayor Jim Strickland and Shelby County Mayor Lee Harris, who teamed up to issue a joint proclamation.
For the record, here a few of my red carpet notes:
• Caitlin McGhee’s dress was EVERYTHING.
• Jane Atkinson’s short cowboy booties were perfectly on brand for the South and Tennessee.
• Michael Luwoye cuts a mighty fine silhouette in a suit, which somehow magically fit him perfectly off the rack with zero tailoring. Well done, sir.
• Josh Kelly did a whole ode to Elvis, which was haaaalarious.
• And MaameYaa Boafo was a fashion slayer as usual in a super cute red pantsuit.
• Larry Sloane’s wife had on THE most fab Alexis Bittar neck piece.
It was a nice companion event to the “behind the scenes” glimpse I got back in August. And that was just a few highlights! Check out this slideshow by Demarcus Bowser!