Church Health, a faith-based, non-profit organization that provides medical care and whole-health services to individuals with little or no access to affordable healthcare, will host its inaugural Giving Day on August 28.
For more than 30 years, Church Health has provided care to more than 70,000 people through a comprehensive model of medical and wellness services including primary and specialty care, dentistry, optometry, nutrition, physical therapy, movement, urgent care and behavioral health. Patients are served through a vast and generous network of healthcare providers, institutions and partners.
According to a news release, Church Health patient visits have increased by 17 percent since their relocation to Crosstown Concourse in 2017, and the demand for services continues to grow.
“Church Health Giving Day will demonstrate that each small gift can add up to make a big difference in the lives of those in need,” explains Dr. Scott Morris, Founder and CEO. “We have been blessed to have some incredibly generous and caring people faithfully support our mission throughout the years, and we invite everyone to join the Church Health family in caring for one another.”
To participate in Giving Day and stay informed about Church Health:
- GIVE by August 28 at www.ChurchHealth.org/GivingDay or call 901.701.2000.
- Visit www.ChurchHealth.org/GivingDayToolkit to print, post and share Giving Day tips and tools
- Sign up for Church Health’s newsletter at https://ChurchHealth.org/enews-signup
- Follow Church Health on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ChurchHealthMemphis
- Follow Church Health on Twitter at @ChurchHealth901 and Instagram at @churchhealthmemphis and use the Giving Day campaign hashtag #GiveChurchHealth
- For general information, including patient information and health resources, visit ChurchHealth.org