The BlueCross Power of We Scholarship, sponsored by the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Health Foundation, addresses the need for a more qualified and inclusive health care workforce in Tennessee.
The scholarship awards $10,000 each to three minority undergraduate students who are pursuing healthcare careers within the state.
Applications are due March 16, 2018.
Apply Here: 2018 Scholarship Application Form
The scholarship is presented in partnership with the Memphis Chapter of the National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE). For additional information, please see the NAHSE website or email [email protected]
All applicants must currently be undergraduate students. Awardees will be selected by the NAHSE Memphis Chapter and must meet the following criteria:
- A promising minority student with the intent to obtain a degree to pursue a career in the field of health care
- Student must be a college sophomore or junior by the application deadline (March 16, 2018)
- 2.5 minimum academic GPA (4.0 scale)
- Applicant must be 18 to 23 years old (by application deadline)
- Citizen of the United States
- Resident of Tennessee AND attends an accredited college/university within the state of TN
- Applicant must be enrolled during the current academic school year and planning to enroll the 2018-2019 academic year as a full-time student