The Division of Housing and Community Development (HCD) is soliciting proposals for the Strategic Community Investment Fund (SCIF) grant programs beginning December 3.
Programs available for competitive grant application submissions for FY21 will include the following city and federally-funded programs:
- Emergency Solutions Grant Program (ESG)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
- Community Economic Development Program
- Neighborhood Development Grant
- HOME Funded Tenant-Based Rental Assistance
- Neighborhood and economic Development Opportunities Program
- Community Housing Development Organization Programs
- Affordable Rental Housing
- HomeBuild Partnership
The SCIF process identifies local programs and projects that directly benefit Memphis neighborhoods and citizens. In FY20, more than $8 million in grants and loans were distributed.
Applications for all programs will be available beginning December 3 at http://scif.memphistn.gov. All applications must be submitted electronically. The deadline for all proposals is Jan. 31 at 3 p.m.
An information and technical support workshop will be held on December 3 at 3 p.m. at the Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library, located at 3030 Poplar Ave.
(For more information, contact Felicia Harris at [email protected] or visit scif.memphistn.gov.)